Taipei Data Center Overview
A 35-minute drive from the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, our TPE11 data center is strategically located in the industrial hub of Taiwan. The carrier-neutral five-story facility will include 215,000 square feet of space (20,000 square meters) with 16MW of IT capacity and is slated to open in mid 2024.
We’re pleased to offer you all the advantages that come with choosing Vantage Data Centers. You’ll find a unique combination of people and technology: cooling and power that’s both sustainable and reliable; flexible room design and rigidly enforced physical security; and amenities that keep your staff happy—all backed by operational excellence at every location as we scrupulously adhere to the same service and delivery standards across the globe.
Taipei Data Center Features
Vantage’s TPE1 Taipei data center will feature the most state-of-the-art electrical equipment to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability. The data center will offer N+1 redundancy across all systems, all supported by a world-class in-house operations team, ensuring customer uptime.
- Power provided by Taiwan Power Company (Taipower)
- Dual-feed 161kV substation onsite providing 25MVA of critical capacity
- Multiple, diverse power feeds supporting the data center
- All systems 100% concurrently maintainable
Our Taipei data center will use a highly efficient closed-loop chilled water system generated through air-cooled chillers.
- Component-level N+2 redundancy for critical cooling
- Minimum N+1 provided for all mechanical equipment
- Computer Room Air Handling (CRAH) units located in two galleries on opposite sides of each data module to allow for highly efficient airflow distribution
- Water Utilization Efficiency (WUE) is near zero (liters/kW/hr) using the latest cooling design
TPE1 will offer multiple, diverse fiber pathways into the data center with access to both dark and lit fiber. It will be carrier neutral, giving you the flexibility to manage your own network.
- Two meet-me-rooms (MMRs) with diverse paths and multiple connectivity options
- Three points-of-entry (POEs) ensuring maximum path diversity for inbound carriers
- Diverse fiber pathways into the facility (minimum 2 paths per carrier)
Stringent security and safety measures are hallmarks of every Vantage campus. Our TPE1 Taipei data center is no exception, so you can rest easy when it comes to the security of your digital assets.
- On-site security operations center with patrols 24x7x365
- Perimeter security gates and fencing
- CCTV on all access control points throughout the facility
- Dual authentication for customer and critical infrastructure areas
- Visitor Management System with controlled and monitored access points
A space where your employees can work efficiently, as well as relax and recharge, is essential. To provide that superior customer environment, our Taipei data center will offer dedicated office space, conference rooms and large-scale break room facilities.
- Customizable offices and workspaces dedicated to individual customers
- Secure storage with easy access between data modules
- Multiple conference rooms and meeting spaces throughout the data center
Vantage Data Centers builds and operates campuses in ways that prioritize sustainability and environmental responsibility. We’re committed to reaching net zero carbon emissions by 2030, both by reductions in the emissions we control directly, as well as those in our supply chain we can influence.
- Energy efficient operations with industry-leading PUE
- Elevated operating temperature to reduce energy usage
- Reduced water consumption using air cooled chillers