Physical security at every Vantage data center campus is evident as soon as you arrive. What you can’t always see from the outside is our stringent adherence to industry safety and compliance measures as well. It’s all part of keeping you, your IT assets and your enterprise safe.
Eyes on site—human and CCTV.
Beyond the vetting procedures at entry lies a defense-in-depth approach to both physical and electronic security systems, including industry-leading security management, 24-hour on-site security patrols, a visitor management system, access badges, biometric dual authentication and video monitoring. In fact, they all meet rigorous industry standards and most go beyond.
- Perimeter security gates and fencing
- On-site security operations, patrolling 24x7x365, including campus perimeter
- CCTV cameras with 90 day archiving
- Dual authentication (access badge/PIN and biometric readers) for the customer and critical infrastructure areas
- Visitor management system—monitored access points, trained personnel
- Additional security options available for data modules
- Detailed security metrics available to clients
Compliance and audit support.
Vantage is committed to meeting industry-standards and customer-specific compliance requirements. We undergo annual assessments and verifications by third-party, globally-licensed CPA firms and accredited certification bodies. Vantage’s management system has been certified towards several ISO standards, including ISO 27001, and has been attested that its security and availability controls are operating effectively in compliance to SOC 2 Type 2, PCI-DSS and others.
Have peace of mind knowing that Vantage stands ready to help with your compliance matters, too, whether they be in quality, security or availability.