Kwai Chung Data Center Overview
Our 16-floor Kwai Chung data center is strategically located in Kowloon West, close to Central Hong Kong (just 15 minutes via the Mass Transit Railway), 30 minutes from Shenzhen Bay Port and 20 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport. It is a world-class Tier III+ facility with 15 data modules and is carrier neutral, offering extensive connectivity options.
We’re pleased to offer all the advantages that come with choosing Vantage Data Centers. You’ll find a unique combination of people and technology: cooling and power that’s both sustainable and reliable; flexible room design and rigidly enforced physical security; and amenities that keep your staff happy—all backed by operational excellence at every location as we scrupulously adhere to our rigorous service and delivery standards across the globe.
- Tier III Certification of Design, Uptime Institute
- Tier III Certification of Construction, Uptime Institute
- LEED Platinum Certified in Green Building, the first data center in Hong Kong
- ISO 20000
- ISO 27001
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Threat, Vulnerability, Risk Assessment (TVRA) certified
- SOC 2
For a complete list of our corporate certifications, please click here.
Data Center Features
Vantage’s Kwai Chung data center campus provides redundancy across all systems. State-of-the-art electrical equipment is the foundation for maximum efficiency and reliability, ultimately ensuring customer uptime thanks to the support from a world-class in-house operations team.
- Power provided by China Light & Power Company Limited (CLP)
- Multiple, diverse power feeds supporting the facility
- Mixture of 2N and Distributed Redundant N+1 UPS
- 380/230V power distribution
- All systems 100% concurrently maintainable
Our data center campuses are designed to cool your critical technology efficiently and economically. Our choice of cooling systems is reliable, ensuring your IT assets and applications are always running to keep up with the demands of your business.
- Highly efficient chilled water loop system that uses minimal water for maximum cooling configured with N+2 redundancy
- N+1 redundant Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) units
- Supports both hot aisle and cold aisle containment
Our Kwai Chung data center offers multiple, diverse fiber pathways into the facility. It is carrier neutral, giving you the flexibility to manage your own network.
- Two Meet-Me-Rooms (MMR) allow for diverse paths
- Two points-of-entry (POEs) ensure maximum path diversity for inbound carriers
- Dual risers provide network diversity
- Carrier neutral with extensive connectivity options
Stringent security and safety measures are hallmarks of every Vantage campus. Our Kwai Chung data center is no exception, so you can rest easy when it comes to the security of your digital assets.
- On-site security operations center with patrols 24x7x365
- CCTV surveillance with local and remote monitoring
- Access card/biometric readers
- Perimeter security gates
- Turnstile gate
- Visitor management system with controlled and monitored access points and stringent access control policy
Our commitment to offering a superior customer environment is unsurpassed. Providing an atmosphere within each data center campus that helps you and your personnel relax, recharge and work more efficiently is essential.
- Dedicated offices and workspaces customizable to your needs
- Multiple conference rooms and meeting spaces
- Break area and pantry
- Secure storage with easy access between data modules
- A five-minute walk from the nearest MTR station
- Easy access to Central Hong Kong (15-minutes via MTR)
- Easy access to Shenzhen Bay Port (30-minute drive)
- Easy access to the Hong Kong International Airport (20-minute drive)
Vantage Data Centers builds and operates our campuses in ways that prioritize sustainability and environmental responsibility, all while delivering the reliability that is our hallmark. Our baseline approach includes using renewable energy whenever possible and maintaining energy efficient operations with industry-leading PUEs. We’re committed to reaching net zero carbon emissions by 2030, both by reductions in the emissions we control directly, as well as those in our supply chain we can influence. Our Kwai Chung data center campus delivers on this promise.
- LEED Platinum Certified in Green Building (the first in Hong Kong)