Our commitment to offering a superior customer environment is unsurpassed. Providing an atmosphere within each data center that helps you and your personnel relax, recharge and work more efficiently is essential. The Brandenburg Park data center campus will include dedicated customer office space, always-available conference rooms and large-scale break rooms.
- Dedicated offices and workspaces customizable to your needs
- Multiple conference rooms and meeting spaces throughout the campus
- Secure storage with easy access between data modules
- EV charging stations for cars and bikes
- Near Schönefeld Airport, Berlin-Tegel Airport and the under-construction Brandenburg International Airport, which is scheduled to open in October 2020
Vantage’s new Berlin campus will provide N+1 redundancy across all systems. An on-campus substation and state-of-the-art electrical equipment are the foundation for maximum efficiency and reliability, ultimately ensuring customer uptime and reliability thanks to the support from a world-class in-house operations team.
- N+1 substation at 110KV on campus
- Power provided by the E.DIS Group, based in Fürstenwalde / Spree, the region’s leading energy provider
- Multiple, diverse power feeds supporting the campus
- 480V electrical configuration
- All systems 100% concurrently maintainable
Vantage’s Berlin campus will use a highly efficient closed-loop chilled water system generated through air-cooled chillers. An integrated economizer capability will allow reduced compressor energy based on outside ambient temperature–when weather is favorable, cooling becomes more sustainable and less resource intensive.
- N+1 overall, N+2 component-level redundancy across mechanical systems
- Computer Room Air Handling (CRAH) units located in two galleries on opposite sides of each data module allow for highly efficient airflow distribution
- Closed-loop chilled water system with air-side economizers
- Water Utilization Efficiency (WUE) is near zero (liters/kW/hr) using the latest cooling design
Fiber pathways into the Vantage Berlin campus are multiple and diverse, with access to both dark and lit fiber. The campus is carrier neutral, giving customers the flexibility to manage their own network.
- Two meet-me-rooms (MMRs) for each data center on campus, allowing for diverse paths and multiple connectivity options
- Three points-of-entry (POEs) for the campus, ensuring maximum path diversity for inbound carriers
Stringent security and safety measures are hallmarks of every Vantage campus. Our Berlin Brandenburg Park data center campus is no exception, so you can rest easy when it comes to the security of your data.
- On-site security operations center with patrols 24x7x365
- K12-rated fencing around the perimeter, with impact protection
- CCTV on all access control points throughout the entire campus
- Dual authentication for customer and critical infrastructure areas
- Visitor Management System with controlled and monitored access points and stringent access control policy