At Vantage, we care deeply about the comfort of our customers and their teams. The Montreal campus welcomes customers with a brightly lit atrium and comfortable lounge area for daily business or hosting private events. We also offer complimentary WiFi and other class-A amenities to ensure a healthy and happy workspace.
- Class-A amenities
- Customizable office and workspaces
- Conference and break rooms
- Proximity to Montreal’s main business district with entertainment, airport and highways
Vantage’s Montreal campus includes advanced equipment and utilizes nearly 100% hydroelectric power—creating very little greenhouse gas and no harmful waste. This campus also has direct access to the Hydro-Quebec substation and a high-quality electric network. It holds a Tier III certification from the Uptime Institute for maximum reliability and operational sustainability.
- N+1 electrical and mechanical redundancy
- High-density ready slab floor design
- Nearly 100% hydroelectric power
Cooling is crucial, and Vantage Montreal leverages the colder climate to its advantage by using outside air for free cooling almost the entire year. We also use hot aisle/cold aisle air containment to prevent air from mixing, extending cooling efficiency even farther.
- Intelligent free cooling system
- Outside air economization up to 80% of the year
- N+1 redundancy across all mechanical systems
Montreal is a highly connected, carrier-neutral campus with extensive and diverse fiber connections. It includes two Meet-Me-Rooms (MMRs) for network redundancy, as well as direct interconnection to some of the biggest public and private cloud providers.
- Highly connected carrier-neutral
- Two MMRs throughout the campus, allowing for diverse paths and multiple connectivity options
- Geographic redundancy between Quebec City and Montreal grids
The safety of your data center is the last thing a business should worry about. Vantage has you covered with stringent security and safety at all our campuses. Your data center and employees are in safe hands with Vantage.
- Biometric identification and facial recognition
- 24/7 video surveillance and on-site security
- 100 indoor and outdoor closed-circuit cameras