One reason Vantage is a leader in the data center space is our commitment to providing a superior environment for our customers. We know that our customers spend a lot of time in the data center, and having space to work, relax and recharge is essential. Quincy includes dedicated customer office space, always-available conference rooms to keep teams working efficiently and large-scale break room facilities with food, games, entertainment and more.
- Customizable customer offices and workspaces dedicated to individual customers
- Multiple conference rooms and meeting spaces throughout the campus
- Secure storage with easy access between data halls
When it comes to power, it’s all about reliability and efficiency. Vantage’s Quincy campus has both covered. The campus offers impressive redundancy and guaranteed uptime (and peace of mind). We’ll make sure that you’re always up and running so you can focus on what’s really important, achieving your business goals. The Vantage team is constantly building and deploying the latest technology and services to continually improve efficiency and reliability.
- Power provided by Grant County PUD, offering the lowest per-KW rates in the country
- Multiple, diverse power feeds supporting the campus
- Planned on-site substation
- 600V electrical design at the PDU to maximize electrical efficiency
Vantage’s Quincy campus offers multiple solutions to ensure highly efficient data hall cooling and humidity management. The campus has multiple solutions to meet all cooling needs.
- Computer Room Air Handling (CRAH) units located in two galleries on opposite sides of each data hall allows for highly efficient airflow distribution
- Closed-loop chilled water system with air-side economizers
- N+1 redundancy across all mechanical systems
- Planned Water Utilization Efficiency (WUE) is near zero (liters/per kW/hr) with latest cooling design planned for new buildings
We build our facilities with customization in mind. That also applies to network access. You can manage your own network or we can help customize to suit your specific needs.
- Diverse fiber paths into the campus available with additional planned
- Mutiple MMRs in each building
- Multiple carriers available in Quincy with both lit (including Frontier Communications, CenturyLink, NoaNet, Noel Communications and StarTouch) and, based on location, dark fiber from providers such as Zayo, SDN Next-Generation Network Platform and PacketFabric
The security of your data center is the last thing you should have to worry about. So we’ve taken care of it for you with stringent security and safety measures throughout our campus. Vantage offers multiple layers of security to ensure your data center is protected 24/7.
- Security personnel onsite 24/7
- Minimum of five layers of security protecting each customer’s data hall
- CCTV video surveillance from multiple cameras across the campus with 30-day video archiving always available
- Visitor management systems and badging to control and track all personnel on site all the time