Vantage goes beyond the technical by providing customers with an environment optimized for collaboration and comfort. Strategically located in Quebec City Metro High Tech Park, this campus includes complimentary WIFI and other class-A amenities for onsite teams.
- Customizable office and workspaces
- Conference and break rooms
- Located in close proximity to Quebec City’s main business district including entertainment, airport and highways
The Quebec City campus includes advanced equipment and utilizes nearly 100% hydroelectric power—creating little greenhouse gas and no harmful waste. Vantage Quebec City also has direct access to the Hydro-Quebec substation and a high-quality electric network. It holds a Tier III certification from the Uptime Institute for maximum reliability and operational sustainability.
- N+1 electrical and mechanical redundancy
- High-density ready slab floor design
- Nearly 100% hydroelectric power
Cooling is crucial—the Quebec City campus makes the most of its colder climate to maximize sustainability and efficiency by using outside air for free cooling almost the entire year. We also use hot aisle/cold aisle air containment to prevent air from mixing, extending cooling efficiency even farther.
- Intelligent free cooling system
- Outside air economization up to 86% of the year
- N+1 redundancy across all mechanical systems
Quebec City is a highly connected, carrier-neutral campus with extensive and diverse fiber connections. It includes three Meet-Me-Rooms (MMRs) for network redundancy, as well as direct interconnection to some of the biggest public and private cloud providers in the area.
- Major fiber-based service providers available
- Three MMRs throughout the campus, allowing for diverse paths and multiple connectivity options
- Geographic redundancy between Quebec City and Montreal grids
The safety of your data center is the last thing a business should worry about. Vantage has you covered with stringent security and safety at all our campuses. Your data center and employees are in safe hands with Vantage.
- Biometric identification and facial recognition entry
- 24/7 video surveillance and on-site security
- 250 indoor and outdoor closed-circuit cameras